Homeβ€Ί Community Forum 🏠
Options

Nice to Join the Team!

My name is John Griffin and I just joined Endurance Nation. Β I am a one-time Ironman finisher (IM Florida in 2015) who would like to start taking myself more seriously. Β I am working at losing some weight, improving my mental game, and learning how to do a flip turn in the pool! Β I love the energy of Ironman and I love the courage and determination on display at those events.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the team. I'm sure you will achieve all that and more. This place is filled with MOJO and knowledge to help you.
  • Options
    Welcome to EN John! You're definitely in the right place if you want to go faster, learn more and meet some great people. What's on your race schedule?
  • Options

Welcome to the team Ironman!

• Options
    Hey John, I live in Tampa. When I joined EN, I was also a one time IM finisher at Florida (2008) and did open turns in the pool. Now I've done 10 IMs and do flip turns easily. This is the place to be.
  • Options
    Welcome John. My wife graduated from Norland more years ago than she'd let me say. I'm a newbie too, but I'm already seeing results. I think we've come to the right place!
  • Options
    You could not have chosen a better coaching group. Not only are Rich and Patrick the best, the team is so supportive (just look at today's dashboard).