Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

My Journey to IMAZ Begins

Hello Team EN.  I'm pleased to join as a first timer.  I've been doing sprint and olympic triathlons since 2009 and I did Augusta 70.3 in Sept. 2016.  I just watched a few friends compete in IMAZ 2016 and volunteered at the finish line.  It was so inspiring I decided to register for IMAZ 2017.  Can't wait and looking forward to the training.  Also looking forward to talking with the EN coaches and other triathletes and to all the learning involved.  I welcome your advice and your stories!  

Comments

• Options
    hello Keith, for starters, U can check all the IM AZ plans and reports from the past years, lots of good info there.
  • Options
    Keith, congrats on the decision. 2016 IMAZ was my first and it was great. There is a lot of Team EN MOJO on race day. Don't be afraid to ask questions, there are lots of Wicked Smart Members in here that will help you.
  • Options
    Hello! I'm in Marietta as well and joined the NovOS.
  • Options
    Welcome to the team! We are stoked to have you a part of the family. Make sure you're scheduling a call with Coach Patrick, doing your Triathlon Season Roadmap with Coach Rich and diving into the OutSeason to start building that engine! We will make sure you're extremely prepared for IMAZ!