Homeโ€บ Community Forum ๐Ÿ 
Options

2016 EN Holiday Run Challenge - RESULTS

Happy New Year Team, thank you for taking part in this years EN Holiday Run Challenge. Looks like most people got some really good miles in over the 12 Days of Christmas and therefore have some bragging rights. Congrats to all that participated.ย 

Here is the results page. ย If you are only interested in seeing who the top three finishers were, then you do not have to wait any further. ย Your top 3 Finishers for the 2016 EN Holiday Run Challenge are.....drumrollllllllll

Steve West

Deadmill Dummies

M

Ian Kurth

Nacho Daddy

M

Mike Westover

M

That is some serious mileage over 12 days and with Christmas and New Years sandwiched in there. Impressive gentleman.ย 

Comments

• Options
    Nice work!...it was fun.
  • Options
    thanks for administering, those 3 dudes ^^up there^^ were seriously leaps and bounds beyond the rest of us, congrats!
  • Options
    I know if I only had another 4 weeks, I could've caught them.
  • Options
    OH yeah , Steve West a good choice for a pacer @ UMFL ? I think so.... WTG Steve West.... and all you runner ups :-) nice work!
  • Options

Well done peeps, missed it this year, dang !

• Options
    Thanks for all the kudos, it was a lot of fun to hammer the treadmill so much.

I have to admit though, if I was doing OS bike wkos I know I couldn't have racked the kind of miles I did. Also, going from 40 mpw to 70+ mpw all at once was huge shock. Still feeling a bit fatigued after several days. Will get back to the mill tonight and see how I feel. I don;t expect to get beyond 1:00 or 1:10 yet.

Congrats to all who put themselves out there! Just showing up and getting it done is a big part of the equation.

@Tim, this was a great way to bump my base. Not sure how much you will need from me in 6 weeks, but I wanted to be prepared to go 40 miles at what ever pace you need, just in case. My expectation is that Scott and I will be trading off, leapfrog style but it never hurts to be prepared for more.
  • Options

Great job, everyone, and congratulations to Steve! I had my longest (and third-longest) week of running, about 110 miles total over two weeks. Like Steve, I was helped by not doing the OS bike. I'm going to drop the mileage a little now and get ready for a half sometime in the next couple of months.