Homeโ€บ Community Forum ๐Ÿ 
Options

Ironman Arizona- Race Week

Hello Team AZ!! Hope everyone is well. Today is my travel day, see everyone in Tempe!!

ย 

Comments

• Options
    So much to do and the taper really kicked in yesterday afternoon. Just trying to focus on the things that need to get done and not as much the should get done.

I'm heading out tomorrow and am really looking forward to meeting everyone in person.

Safe traveling everyone!
  • Options

Good luck to all the people racing AZ.ย  I'll just be hammering in my pain cave.

Gordon

• Options

To everyone racing IMAZ:ย  Good luck and have fun!ย  Can't wait to read your race reports!

• Options
    Quick update from Tempe on the weather! Can you say PERFECT? Early morning in 50s. By mid-day...mid 70s. Virtually no wind in town. May be some light winds out on Beeline Highway.

HINT ON FUTURE VOLUNTEER REFERENCE: Volunteer for the Eyeglasses Table/Booth. It is located just after the wetsuit strippers and you get to see the start of the race and you see who comes out of the water first! In iMAZ, we will be right next to the water. Clear shot of everything that is happening.

GO EN! Will be cheering you on!
  • Options

Go AZ Eners! Read lots of magazines and watch a lot of movies today with your feet up. Good racing tomorrow!

• Options

Good luck and Godspeed to all our EN peeps racing tomorrow!

• Options

ย we will all be out here "watching"...good luck!

• Options

ย God luck. ย We will be watching and cheering!