Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Wisconsin
Options

2017 IMWisconsin Roll....Call.... Who's In?

Yes, your legs are sore; you have blisters and rashes in places that only a post race shower can discover; and your statement of “I’m never doing another one of these again” may still be fresh, but fading quickly as the minutes go by.

Don’t act like you’re not thinking about it. Who’s in for 2017?

And for those of you lurking at home...and were inspired by your teammates...did you pull the trigger?!

Comments

• Options
    I am in for 2018
  • Options

I'm in for 2017. I live in Chicagoland (Lake Forest) so as the weather gets good, looking for more TeamEN members to train with.

• Options
    I'm in for 2017! 

I visited Madison for the first time this past August - beautiful setting! While I was there, I did one loop of the IM run course... glad I got a sneak preview.
  • Options
    I'm in for 2017.  Hard to believe, but this is #7 IMWI for me!  Love the vibe!
  • Options
    Weather is just starting to turn for the better here in the Chicago, IL area (Glenview -- down the road from Jon). Looking forward to getting outside very soon!
  • Options

First timer any IM... very excited for Wisconsin.. All paid up and ready to train.

Years of short distance races with one marathon 10 years ago and one Half IM last year. 

Grosse Pointe Michingan area with some great places to ride.  Im sure will have lots of questions.. thank you for all your support in advance!

• Options
    I'm signed up for the WI Brick Adventure. Trying to decide if it is worth the day to drive up to Madison this weekend for the day. Anybody doing this who is Chicago based? (I am in Lake Forest)