Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Santa Rosa
Options

IM Santa Rosa Training May 22 - May 28

I love seeing the chatter already in the forums. Big Day coming up, how is everyone preparing? 

Make sure you are leaning on your teammates and the forums for how to set everything up. 

Has it sunk in that officially training has begun? 

Short and sweet this week as you should be prepping. Feel free to write out your plans on execution, anything you might want your teammates to review. This is where the magic is! 

Comments

• Options
    I didn't realize we had a big day coming up until you posted this Mariah. The weather looks like it could be nice on Saturday so this could be my first outdoor ride this year. Did my longer swim this morning followed by the run consisting of 3X1 @ Z3-4.  Ticking the boxes!
  • Options
    wacko training and lack of last couple weeks.....  Likely try to plug in a High Altitude HIM next SUN as a sorta Big day replacement ... not the best for the severe lack of long bike miles I need to catch up on :(   

will catch up my   'accountability' posting   ASAP

Adding a good 45+ min to my pre season finish time estimate :(    Will be "OK" with <11:30  Shooting for 11 was HOPING FOR ~10:15 Back in JAN pre Pneumonia and crazy Army move etc....... 

• Options
    Got my "big day" in this morning.  The last hour of running I was watching the clock move backwards!  Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow!  Hope everyone else had a successful day.