Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

2017 Rev3 Quassy Race Day Thread

edited June 1, 2017 10:32AM in Races & Places 🏁⛺

Hi Team, are you ready to give your teammates some serious mojo for this coming weekend? This thread is to be used leading up to race until Group Me is activated and on race day for the team to comment on race conditions, observations on how our team are doing during their races, or just to provide some mojo on race day.  Listed below are the members that are racing.  Post away. Good luck racers.

Athletes racing
David Nesom
Doug Johnson
Robert Sabo
Rory Gumina
Roderick Rodriguez
Mark Keeling
Ross Kaffenberger
Carlos Sanchez
Thom Reid
Brian Kelly
Michael Claiborne
Bill Schleining
Richie Favata
Satish Puna
Marc Taylor
Stephen Cogger
Leslie Knight
Patrick Marsh

Comments

• Options
    Brenda - Add me to the list.  I will be racing on Sunday.  My bib# is 863.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
  • Options
    Hey Brenda and teammates,

I'm sorry to say I will be a DNS this year.  No injuries...just lots of life changes and stress that have negatively effected my training.  I will be rooting for you all.  GO OUT THERE AND SLAY IT!  
  • Options
    Hey friends - Make sure to look for me at registration/bike check in/race days etc (remember I'll be in REV3 Blue!) and Coach Patrick will be there on Sunday for the half race day.

Can't wait to see you crush it! 
  • Options
    Hi. I don't see the GroupMe group has it started yet? My last name is punna not 'puna' maybe that's why I'm not seeing it?
  • Options
    Hello, all:
    Unfortunately, I will be a no show for the race.  A recent setback with my rheumatoid arthritis has left me with a rather swollen and infected elbow.  Doctor's orders, "NO SWIMMING! Especially in lake water." So, no Quassy for me.  Registration already deferred to next year.

I wish you all luck and I'll see some of you next year.

Thom
  • Options
    @Satish Punna - I do not have a phone number on file for you, so I send you an email invite.