Home Announcements 🎙
Options

EN Town Hall Meeting [Video Included]

https://endurancenation.wistia.com/medias/zow2su5ocg?embedType=iframe&seo=false&videoWidth=640

Aloha Friends! 

It’s been about a month now since we announced that Coach Rich was moving to a consulting role inside EN.  Rich has helped build EN into what we know and love today, but we are only just getting started.

The video above is from our Thursday July 13 Town Hall Video Chat, where we discussed a great deal of what's happening behind the scenes. 

In the interim, nothing with how you contact us or how you get the help and guidance you need has changed. Continue to use the Forums as you have, sign up for our Camps, share your mojo on the Dashboard, etc.  We will have more details out to you on improvements as they are finalized.

If you have any specific questions, please don’t hesitate to ask -- here in this thread, when we talk on the phone, at races, etc. 

We are forward-focused and excited for what's to come!

- EN Staff 

Comments

• Options
    Great stuff, guys.  Onward and upwards!
  • Options
    The continuity message I hear as a sub text, which is reassuring, is "Endurance nation will *still* be as much or more what you (the athletes) make it as what we (the staff) create." 
  • Options
    Good point, Al - there was a lot there - explicitly or implicitly - that was reassuring.  
  • Options
    I wasn't able to join the call so thanks for posting.  Looking forward to the changes and more goodness.
  • Options
    Patrick-
    Thank you.
    After 10+years with EN, I am one of those that has stopped asking questions.
    I appreciate the info provided here. It's good to know that there will still be opportunities.
    Wishing you all the best.

• Options
    Thanks for this info, very reassuring. 

My my only request: IM is now offering early enrollment for team and AWA status, and many of us are choosing IMs a year in advance anyway, seems like the time to move the selection of team races earlier in the year. I am witnessing a big different in team mojo and experience between team and non-team races, the latter adds tremendous value IMO. 
  • Options
    I listened to town meeting 2 days late
    I am pleased with new plans and look forward to supporting all who work to help us at EN
    i am 66, did not consider a 3 year plan when I started, but will develop one now.
    for now its on to Calgary ,  Will be rocking my EN kit Hope not to disappoint.
    Eugene
    I race for RTB and am powered by EN. 
     :) 

• Options
    Feel very positive and excited after watching the video! Looking forward to great things with EN!! 
  • Options
    Agree with all of the comments already typed.  I've been here a long time, have grown and learned a ton, and plan to be here for a long time to come, whatever endurance path I decide to take (or create...).

Keep up the great work Coach (and Teammates)!!!

• Options
    Great post!  Looking forward to more great years.

• Options
    I was unable to attend the live call and appreciate the video. Sound like good things are in the pipeline!

I have a question about changes with the TSR and posting to the "forum." Does this mean posting to our micro/macro threads or will they cease to exist as well and each member will have one simple forum?

Thanks again for the message and keep up the awesome work!
  • Options
    Todd, I believe the goal is for each member to have one thread where Coach P will exchange, add links etc... I think next year when we submit our TSR he will create a thread for us, or find the one that is already created, like mine that I created at the beginning of this year and use it.  Does that make sense?
  • Options
    Lots of great information! Looking forward to new opportunities in the future.
  • Options
    thanks for all the sharing of information !

Dont trash talk against lawyers AND accountant as I am both and take it personnaly !!! :)

I also concurr with @Doug Sutherland comment regarding key races, thats one of the greatest thing you can take from EN.
  • Options
    Finally getting a chance to watch this.  So excited to get plugged back into the team after IMLP.  Thanks for this video update regarding the team and future evolution of EN!  So incredibly excited!! Thanks Coach P., Mariah, and Brenda!! :)
  • Options
    Finally got a chance to watch the video. Thanks for the info good stuff moving forward. Cheers!