Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Louisville
Options

Key Races??

Does anyone know what the Key Races will be in 2018?  I want to try to plan out an IM for next year and that may help push me one way or another.

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know what the Key Races will be in 2018?  I want to try to plan out an IM for next year and that may help push me one way or another.
    Gary - 
    Probably want to move this out of LV and into the race planning/ selection forum, but there hasn't been any mention yet. Only that in the town hall they said they would do it "soon." 
    placid always gets a big contingent & with the 20th anniversary on tap, it's looking awesome already
  • Options
    @Scott Dinhofer I agree this got put in the wrong place.  I noticed it right afer it posted.  I would have loved to delete it or move it right after I noticed it, but couldn't find a button or setting to do that.  I liked the old forums better in many respects.  :(

I did recently see that they are planning to release in October.  I am just trying to sort out next year for myself.  There are many options right now, but the longer I wait, the more the races will be sold out or more expensive.  I would like to try the 20th LP with you and the Team, but it would probably be without my wife Ronda.  Since she is my #1 cheerleader, it wouldn't quite be the same without her.