Home Classifieds
Options

FS: Specialized Epic Expert 2016 - Medium

This bike is a Leadville Weapon!!!  (And will match your EN kit!!!)

$3,200 O.B.O.

I'm helping a close friend who (works for me) sell his 1 yr old Mountain bike.  He has 3-4 other bikes and is selling to buy this yr's model (he does this almost every year)...   If interested (and you trust me after 7 yrs in EN), I'll pull the listing off of the eBay platform and sell it direct (to save fees, etc.).  This bike is a Medium which fits ~5'-8"-6'-0".  The owner is 5'-9.5" and rides a 54cm road bike and did IMLou on his 54cm P2.

$3,200 O.B.O.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112527133271?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This Specialized Epic Expert Comp 29er in medium is stock other than the tires - which are Racing Ralph 2.35/2.25 and are setup tubeless. Can sell with the stock tires if you want, they were used once. Note it does not ship with the pedals in the picture. It also has a pretty sweet low travel dropper post. The bike has been serviced regularly and has normal signs of use.
Detailed spec is in the eBay link, however highlights are;
Fork - Rockshox SID Brain Solo Air Spring 100mm 
Rear shock - Fox Brain with AutoSag 
Rear Mech - Shimano XTR
Front Mech - Sram GX
Crank - Sram GX S-2200 carbon 2x11
Brakes - Shimano XT
Wheels - Roval Carbon Control 29
Dropper- Specialized Command Post XCT dropper

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    that's a GREAT LV bike, do you know the weight? With the Carbon Rovals, and Racing Ralph setup this is ready to rock LV... (I am set on bikes, but can't help but look :smiley: