Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Chattanooga
Options

IRONMAN CHATTANOOGA Aug 13-20

Not sure what happened to the weekly posts.. but thought I would start one!  Take time to enjoy the journey!..

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for re-starting this.  Took a couple days off this past week.  Ready to head down to Chattanooga this weekend to ride and run this course.  Hard to believe that it is already the middle of August.  Hope everyone's training is going well.  Stay healthy!
  • Options
    I did my "Camp Week" last week. Went down and spent Friday and Sat. riding and running. Here is a short list of somethings I observed/thought/differences about it. I think you can just click on the attachment to open it.  Ive never done back to back 112's but it all went well. Ran when we got home on Sunday.
    @William Bejin if your riding Saturday get started early, traffic did nothing but get worse and the day went on, Friday was much better. 

• Options
    Hi! Thank for restarting the thread. 
    This week is my recover from HIM Steelhead.

• Options
    THANK YOU!!!! Got swamped with MT prep - YOURE AWESOME I'll make sure I don't drop the ball again! 
  • Options
    Hi all! How is training going?
    Went for a hilly 16 mile run today. Went great. Tomorrow 100 bike ride. Going for time. Have a good weekend!