Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Trial Member on way to IMLP 18

Lookibg for anyone that has used EN for IMLP. Thank you. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    @Cory Metler - LP is probably THE best race to experience with EN. @Coach Patrick has raced there and run camps there for many years and there are usually in upwards of 40+ team members on the course. 

If you go to the 140.6 forums to your right on this screen and go to lake placid, you can see the weekly forum threads that we used to train virtually together as a team. Back on the EN welcome page if you go to to resources/master racing pages/ Lake Placid, you will find a ton of fantastic course specific information including Coach Ps webinars on race execution specific to the LP course. 

feel free to post questions here as I am sure myself and others who know the course well will chime in with responses. 

You are in the right place!
  • Options
    Gonna be pretty impossible to find a better value than the EN team / IMLP combination.  You can hold my reputation to that recommendation.

This is a Key race for EN at one the best IM venues out there that always brings seasoned EN IM athletes with it willing to share and train with you along the way leading up to the event.

The IMLP Camp onsite with those EN veterans is invaluable.

You're in excellent company.

SS