Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Updating EN Zwift Groups -- And Then There Were Two!

edited January 25, 2019 3:46PM in Announcements 🎙
Congratulations, Team! What started off as a rag-tag group of 8 or so folks looking to ride on Sundays has blossomed into a 90+ person movement with daily rides, races and enough laughs to fill a movie theater.  :D

It's with great pride that I announce a new EN Zwift GroupMe, and a renaming of the GroupMe formerly known as the Sunday ABP Ride.

**NEW** EN ZWIFT EVENT NODE (AKA ZWIFT Z.E.N.)
This is the official place to post information about / read information about EN organized rides. This includes the Sunday 8am EST ABP ride and the newly added Saturday 8am PST ABP ride.

If this were an old school detective movie, we'd say "Just The Facts, Ma'am!"

If you need someone to ride a century with you on Columbus Day, post it to this group: "I will be riding tomorrow starting 6am on the XYZ Loop at about 2.5 w/kg for 5 hours. For the love of chamois cream, someone please join me!"

Adding in a last minute night-time race?? Tell the Team in this channel!

You can join the ZWIFT Event Node GroupMe online here.

**UPDATED**  EN ZWIFT CHAT (AKA ZWIFT P.S.A.)

The original ABP Group lives on. This is the place to talk smack, get Zwift Tips, post pictures and share the joy of virtual cycling with your Teammates and Friends.  Home to veteran Zwifters and newbies alike, this channel is the pulse of what happens -- and is discussed -- on your next Zwift Ride in the EN Discord Channel. 

If this channel were an old school comedy, we'd say "Hey look kids, there's Big Ben, and there's Parliament... again."

Want to humblebrag about getting dropped from the "A" group in your last race? No one in the office gets your "WORK ON!" t-shirt idea? Spouse doesn't care about your endless quest to earn the Tron bike? Even your kids talk in kilometers now!?

You can join the ZWIFT Chat GroupMe online here.

Thanks all!!

~ Coach P
Tagged:

Comments