Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

New EN member!

Hey y'all I'm Katherine, and I'm from Knoxville TN. I've been doing sprint and Olympic distance triathlons since 2012 but this year I'm taking a stab at 70.3 distance at Rev3 Poconos! I am excited to train with y'all

Comments

• Options

Welcome to the team.

Lots of buzz going on now with the outseason's in full swing.  Poke around, ask some questions and enjoy training for the races this year.

• Options
    Welcome Katherine! Don't be afraid to ask questions. Lots of info in here!
  • Options

Excited to  have you!  you will enjoy it. Welcome!

• Options
    Hey hey, thanks for posting...see how nice everyone is!!! Great to have you here! image
  • Options
    Hi there

I’m Cheryl Turpin from Ottawa, Ontario.  I trained last year with 4 members of the EN team here in Ottawa.  Decided to join based on what a great training group I had last season.  I have parted amicably with my coach from last season and looking to up my game with EN.  I’m not a technical person and I find this website very overwhelming but I will muddle through. No idea how Zwift works, I cycled with another Endurance Group twice a week.

I have my race schedule lined up and I am on my last day of my trial.  My question is how do I know which level of bike focus I am on? Am I assigned a level when my trial is over?

Where do I ask stupid technical questions?