Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

schedule

Had a minor setback last friday with injury to calf.  I did weekend swim and bike saturday and sunday.  I took off monday and tuesday, ran today but only 3 miles.  I have race next saturday and want to do well and injury free.  I was doing well until last week, week ago last sunday .  wokout was 3hour ride and 50min run went well but was beat up all week.  I think i wasnt recovered enough to get my long run in last week.  i was looking to change up schedule long run and ride on different days.  race is saturday 8/11 i have won age group last 2 years going for a 3 peat.  please   

Comments

• Options
    Jack - Hey, I saw your note in a different thread Jack and reply to you there. I hope that’s OK. I went in and modified your training schedule and final surge to allow for more cycling while you give your calf a break. That said, I don’t know what you are racing this weekend so it’s hard for me to advise you on exactly how much rest as needed for that.

I do want you to be careful with the calf during the race as this is not your a race.