Home General Training Discussions
Options

"I'm back baby" - Costanza

I wont bore you with the details, but lets just say that between injury and life this year has been pretty lame, with zero activity. I went from joining EN and paying, to paying and not training, to putting my account on maintence mode, to cancelling, and then cancelling the cancelation. Although we are very active here in Netherlands I have had zero motivation to do any multisport or sport in general.

With that said, for the past two weeks my diet has been pretty clean, I've been up early and in the gym before work (still nursing a back injury), and today I've shaved the legs ((and chest), but not the beard))

From past experience, what that happens, "I'm back baby" (ala Costanza)

I havent announced what "epic" event I will do yet (it's gonne be a bit insane for me), but when I do you will know. I am thinking about a 100KM Ultra trail run. :)

***Sorry about the random rant/post, but as I was thinking about posting this on facebook I thought "who cares!! definatley not my facebook freinds, but the EN Team proabably would" Anyway hope to see all you in the forums again and on Strava. Enjoy the weekend and good luck to all those racing this weekend.

Tagged:

Comments