Homeβ€Ί Announcements πŸŽ™
Options

Stryd Connection to Garmin

I just started using Stryd for running and really like it so far. I have it connected to my iPhone and synced with my accounts. The one thing I have been unable to do is get it to show on my Garmin 920xt while running. I have it on the run and indoor run section as a speed field but it will not display. I have tried several times. Does anyone have any tips. Do I have to connect it in bike mode or something like vasa?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

@Greg Hays - I don't have a 920XT but according to their website you should not have to run it in bike mode that's only for 910XT and as a workaround for 310XT which it does not even support.

From the link below

Make sure you have the Stryd Power data field first!

It is time to set it as a data field within the run mode of your watch.Β To accomplish this please follow these steps:

Display and record Stryd Power on the watch in run mode.

1. Start a run on your watch
    2. Hold down the menu button (bottom left button) until you see Activity Settings
    3. Select Activity Settings by pushing the enter button
    4. Select Data Screens by pushing the up button
    5. Press the up button to select data screens
    6. Select the number of fields you would like
    7. Scroll to to the field in which you would like to have Stryd Power displayed
    8. Press to the enter button to select ConnectIQ Fields
    9. Select Stryd Power

Your watch is now all set up to run with Stryd Power. If you wish to have this field in any other mode of your watch follow the same steps for the treadmill and/or indoor mode of your watch.

https://support.stryd.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000949693-Garmin-Forerunner-920XT-with-Stryd

• Options

Thanks Gordon, I have tried that a few times. I must be doing something wrong. I will give it another shot. Thanks

Greg

• Options

Got it Gordon, thanks! Figured out what I was doing wrong.

Greg