Homeβ€Ί Announcements πŸŽ™
Options

Zwift OS Workouts

Can someone please remind me how to get the Zwift workouts into the game platform? I download the zip file to workouts folder like I have in the past but the new workouts are not showing when I open Zwift? Anybody have a solution? I have tried to restart both the Zwift game and computer after the download but no luck. Much appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    1. Look in the Zwift > Workouts folder. Find inside a folder which should have a 6 digit number as its name.(This should be your Zwift ID #.) This is where you will put the files.
    2. But you can not move them as a batch. You have to move them in one st a time.

Apoarently this change happened in one of the updates this fall.

• Options
    Thanks Al I will give that try. Appreciate the quick reply.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 8, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Al Truscott > wrote:

WARNING: This email originated from outside the organization. Please validate the sender's email address and do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and are expecting the message.

[Endurance Nation Community]

* Look in the Zwift > Workouts folder. Find inside a folder which should have a 6 digit number as its name.(This should be your Zwift ID #.) This is where you will put the files.
    * But you can not move them as a batch. You have to move them in one st a time.

Apoarently this change happened in one of the updates this fall.
  • Options

It worked! Thanks again @Al Truscott for the tip. Also love the extra folder of workouts from @Brian Hagan as those are my kind of fun. Thanks team.