Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Stephanie Stevens Official Coach Thread

Here's your updated Season Plan, as promised. This is where you'll return to post all your "coach" questions as responses; I'll see them and reply. This first post is my best outline of how to proceed with your races, but you can ask any / all questions you want. So post away, know that I reply here usually M/W/F each week.

Power User Tip: Click the Star icon by the Title of this thread to subscribe, and you'll get email updates when I do reply. 

Your Notes

I've had a few rough years with injury and work busy-ness, but am hoping to have a much better year this year. I am healthy right now and ready to get to work!
I am planning to go to Mallorca with the team, so I want to be sure that I am prepared for it. I am also planning to be at Al's in Aspen for a short time before IMBoulder.

Your Races

• 4/13 to 4/22 -  EN Mallorca training camp
  • 05/06/18 - Wildflower Half Ironman
  • 06/10/18 - Ironman Boulder
  • 07/29/2018 - Ironman Canada

Season Update

These are your recommended training plans, including the date you should start each one (sometimes you won’t complete a full plan but transition to another one).  You can change your plans on the Training Plan page by clicking the Move / Change button. Learn more about each plan on the Training Plan Central Page.

• Last updated by Coach on 11/20/2017 
  • On 11/20/2017 Load the -- Run Durability 2 (8 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on 12/17/2017
  • On 12/18/2017 Load the -- Run Durability 3 (7 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on 1/14/2018
  • On 1/8/2018 Load the Intermediate OutSeason (Run Focus) Plan, 14wks to end on 4/15/2018
  • On 4/16/2018 Load the -- EN*FULL to end on 6/10/2018
  • On 6/11/2018 Load the -- Swim Camp to end on 6/25/2018
  • On 6/18/2018 Load the Intermediate EN*Full to end on 7/29/2018
  • On 7/30/2018 Load the -- Post Ironman Transition Plan, All Levels (4wks) to end on 8/26/2018

Coach Notes

S2, great to see you are BACK in the mix...and what a year!!!! I say RDP it is, with extra weekend fun / zwift riding as you see fit. This is foundational stuff..and fun in the GroupMe Chat for RDP. Then we exit that final OS week into the FULL plan...we can adjust as we need over Camp but the bike volume will be the focus as you ramp up in to Boulder. A quick rest week and we'll repeat!

Really excited to work with you this year...let's do this!

~ Coach P

Comments

• Options

Patrick,

I've been in the OS plan and currently on week 10. I've been a little up and down with it due to ski season :-), but overall it is going well. My new year's resolution is to get the new trainer out of the box in my basement and really figure out Zwift (I have just played around a bit on it in the past).

Plans for 2019:

March 31 - Rattler 33K

April - Mallorca

May 4 - IMSG 70.3

June - Al training camp (I'll be tapering somewhat for Boulder)

June 9 - IM Boulder

Nov 24 - IMAZ

Ready for a new season map!

Thanks,

Stephanie

• Options

Thanks for the update! Are usually ask people to submit their races are using our form, but I’m happy to help you out. I have about 15 waiting right now so I will let you know here in the forums as soon as I’m done. Looking forward to a great 2019 campaign with you.