Homeβ€Ί Announcements πŸŽ™

Where are the zwift workouts?

Sorry if this is totally obvious, but please forgive me, I'm a newbie. I am used to Training Peaks where I can see if my bike workout is one that can be downloaded and saved to my Zwift workouts folder. With Final Surge, I don't see that. Is it because I'm looking at an out-season workout? Are there no Zwift workouts in Outseason? Are they DIY or is there some hidden library somewhere. I'm still on a trial so could that be the issue?

Comments

• I think I figured it out, but if someone could confirm, that would be great. I was reading the Zwift wiki and found a link to a Box page of Zwift workouts. In there I found a zip file of out-season workouts. I hope this works!

• @Katherine Thom - the zip file is your workouts. you need to unzip them to another folder. then dependent on if you are PC or Mac determines where you place them.

On a PC go to your documents folder, then to Zwift folder, then to workout folders. then you will have a folder inside of that which only has numbers, it should be a 5 digit number. this is actually your zwift user id, but it is inside of this numbered folder where you want to paste your workouts.

once you've done that, boot up zwift and when you click on the "workout" selection you should have a choice for custom workouts, and you will see all of your OS workouts there.

• @katherine thon. I think you need to paste the .zwo files in one at a time, not in a batch

Sent from my iPad
  • @Al Truscott, no idea if you are on a mac or a pc, if you decompress (Unzip) them, you can drop them all in as a group

• I tried it on my mac and it worked. Thanks!!

• edited December 31, 2018 2:38PM

@scott dinhofer that worked without a hitch on my PC. I assume that’s where the files are stored, so I’ll need to use the PC rather than my iOS for those sessions. The screen is bigger, so maybe I won’t have to use my glasses 🀣

• @John Culberson Zwift wko files on my Mac will appear available on my iPad or Phone.
    Dont know if same is true for PC, but worth a look anyway

Sent from my iPad
  • @Al Truscott , thanks... they appeared after I rebooted the iOS. I’m very pleased at my successful management of all this technology. As usual, everything I needed to know was in the Forums.

• Hi @scott dinhofer ! So I am trying to load the bike workouts into Zwift following the instructions above. I do not have a Zwift folder with 5 numbers. I only have a folder with 6 letters! I did unzip and put the files in there, but that didn't work. Any thoughts?? THANKS!

• @scott dinhofer FYI I found a "cp" folder under Zwift, and a "user 6 digits" under that. Would that be the place to put them? Seems like it should be under workouts though.

• Hi again @scott dinhofer ! Here I am again. I've been doing the Tour de Zwift all month, but now that's almost over so I am trying again to put the OS files in so I can use them in Zwift. I created a new folder under the workout folder using the 6-digit number that I found in the "cp" folder. It said "userxxxxxx". So I just used those digits. Still no luck. Ugh.

Also - I use my iPad for Zwifting. But the files (if I ever get them to work) are on my PC. Do I have to use my PC if I want to use the custom OS files?

Thanks again!

• @Carol DeFazio I just checked to see if the EN workouts I have stored on my MacBook computer appeared when I open Zwift on my iPad. Yes they do. Now, my computer was active @ the time, and I know Apple connects my iPad and MacBook, so maybe that has something to do with it.

As to where to store them on the computer...the pathway to my workouts is:

Documents/Zwift/Workouts/###### [###### >> my six digit zwift id]

So the "cp" folder may not be the right place to put them. (I think what's stored there is a small file corresponding to each ride I;ve done on Zwift) They seem to go in a folder labeled "Workouts", in a folder with a 6-digit number which should be your Zwift ID#

• Thanks @Al Truscott and @scott dinhofer . I JUST got everything working:--) Once I got them working on my PC, I rebooted the iPad and voila! So I am good to go! I did use the 6-digit number and created a new folder under "Workouts". That is where I put the files and it seems to be working now. Hallelujia!