Homeβ€Ί Announcements πŸŽ™
Options

Nailing the basics?? Zwift ERRORS!!!

I'm quite frustrated because I thought I was the one who was just not keeping up. Then I did some checking to see if the Zwift workouts posted in Outseason were matching up with Final Surge. The answer is definitely NO!!

2019 Outseason Run Focused, Level 1 week Six, Tuesday: should have been 3 x 2'(8') @ zone 5, remainder zone 2

Actual: 3 x 6'(8') @zone 5, 5 minutes zone 3

2019 Outseason Run Focused, Level 1 week Seven, Tuesday: should have been 4 x 2'(8') @ zone 5, remainder zone 2

Actual: 4 x 6'(8') @zone 5, 5 minutes zone 3

Who is writing these workouts? For $100/month I'd expect a lot better.

Comments

• Options

@Katherine Thom I'm using TR for the Outseason, not Zwift, so I may not be able to help. Have you checked to make sure you've got the 2019 OS plans uploaded in Final Surge?

I ask because I was noticing workouts not matching at the start of the OS and then realized I had uploaded the 2018 OS plans when I joined EN in September. The plans were updated in Final Surge towards the end of the year and I never uploaded the new versions.

If you're in the same situation, delete the current plans you've got and upload the 2019 OS. If it's not that, I'd suggest reaching to the run captain @Patrick Hayden and bike captain @Ralph Moore

• Options

@Katherine Thom, @Coach Patrick, @Ralph Moore, @Jeff Phillips - I took a quick look at the RF workouts and it looks like the update that was done for the BF plans didn't get replicated to the run focused Zwift workouts. So Katherine's right, all the RF plans on Tuesday for RF lvl1-3 on week 6 & 7 appear to be for 360 secs vs 120. Note: week 8 & 9 appear correct @ 180 seconds so the issue should go away for the rest of the plan on the Tues workouts.

It also looks like the BF Saturday workouts were changed in the updated BF zip, but those also weren't replicated to the RF Sunday rides for weeks 6-10. It looks like they added some recovery between the .83, 1., and .75 work.

So the files for those Zwift workout files likely need to be updated.

• Options

Thank you @Patrick Hayden. Will you add a note here once the Zwift workouts have been corrected?

• Options

@Katherine Thom , will do. I guess if you really want the correct workout in the interim (while we work to get this fixed) you could use the ones in the updated bike focus lvl 1 plan, as the Tues/Thurs workouts are the same, its mainly the weekends where you see the main differences.