Home Announcements 🎙
Options

2018 Winter Gear Order - Ends December 16, 2018

edited January 25, 2019 3:45PM in Announcements 🎙

Gear Ordering Time! 

Hello Friends!

You may notice this order we are only going to be using Castelli. I have added Cycling Gear to MultiSport and added a Long Sleeve Tech T for running or lifestyle wear.

If you have any questions, please use the RED BUTTON on the bottom right hand of the website and send me a direct message. That is always the best way to get in touch with me.

Step One: WATCH THIS NEW VIDEO

Step Two: Seriously.... Watch the video! 

Step Three: CLEAR YOUR COMPUTER COOKIES! All the links work but not if you have lots of yummy cookies and history in your computer... personally I like an oatmeal chocolate chip... but CLEAR THE DECK! 

Step Four: Go Shopping at OUR STORE (LOOK AT THE SIZING CHART -- NO RETURNS!)

Step Five: Put in your order no later than Sunday, December 16, 2018

Step Six: Your future self, sent us a message and said "ORDER GEAR NOW, YOU'LL WANT IT LATER"

Step Seven: Go to the mirror, pat yourself on the back. We want to say thank you for choosing to represent Endurance Nation and support our sponsors. These are discounted prices and hope it helps offset some of the shipping cost. We make ZERO I repeat ZERO money off these orders. We get the best deal they will give us, and send it directly to you! 

Step Eight: If you have gear you want to re-sell post it HERE

Take Note:

* All orders will be closed on Monday Dec 17 and take 6 weeks to ship (Estimated Ship Date 1/28/2019)

* All the orders go directly to your house, this is why the shipping is a bit elevated. Thank you for understanding, EN wasn't built to be a triathlon store with inventory! 

* Castelli is European, so it tends to fit snug. All kits are state of the art and very comfortable. 

If you have any questions, post them here or email mariah@endurancenation.us

Mahalo Friends! 

P.S. Here is the Castelli Video Interview from Kona where Coach Patrick and Steve, Marketing Manager from Castelli review some of the gear 

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Anyone have questions on sizing? I know a lot of people are sending Coach and myself messages on what he wears etc. But some of you who own these kits can put your sizes here to help people.

I urge you to use this order as if its the only order for 2019, it most likely will not be but if you already know you need gear, please get it now to avoid the possibility of not making the deadline you need it by.

Thanks so much team!

• Options

How does the Castelli Bike gear sizes compare to Castelli tri top and shorts which I already bought?

• Options

I wear a size L (40-41" chest) top and M bottoms (31" Waist) on the tri gear.

good question @Robert Sabo asks, +2 on that since I already ordered and may need to update based on answer. Rob - based on the few pieces of castelli i own outside of EN, the sizing is similar.

• Options

I'm still on the fence. 145 race weight, 30" inseam, 30" waist and 38" chest. Should I get a medium or small one piece? Or should I get a medium top and small shorts?

• Options

I ordered a medium bike top and large bibshorts cause that's what I always get. I have their tri shorts in a large and tri shirt in medium and they are both snug. I am assuming there is a little more room in the bike gear.

• Options

My Castelli tri gear is very tight. I had to order a bigger size in the shorts this year. I ordered XL for both top and bottom in the cycling gear in this order. I am not assuming that the cycling gear is less snug than the tri gear, but we'll see. I can see the logic there. If I have extra room in the new cycling gear it will allow me to wear base layers for chilly spring/fall cycling, and may be a bit lose in the summer. If I manage to lose some weight, I'll order a new kit as a reward whenever there is a new ordering deadline. :)

• Options

@keiko ogasawara I have brand new women's medium Tri shorts foe sale. I saw on the dashboard you're looking for gear.

You'll get more traffic posting here in the forums.

• Options

@Mariah Bridges - I had the opportunity to try on a Castelli kit at City Bikes Aventura this weekend. I ended up buying a new LG M2 in size SMALL (for 50% off I just had to have it) and could barely get a Castelli San Remo 1 piece over my fat gut in size Medium. If you do have another EN order in time for Kona, I now KNOW what I need.

• Options

@Paul Hough - what size castellit are you going with? I have a Large that is too big for me,

• Options

@scott dinhofer - I need the Medium. Was hoping for a Small since the LG and Kiwami small both fit me. The Castelli Medium is really tight but I'm not at race weight.

• Options

@Mariah Bridges Sometime prior to deciding about next year's team kit order, I think it would be a great idea to find out what we think about the quality and value of the various kits we've had over the years. I now have 5 or 6 different EN kits, and I find some are clearly superior (IMO) to others. But I don't want to offer up just my anecdotes on this; it might be a good idea to do a formal survey about what folks think about the various options we've had over the past few years: Capo 1,2,3, LG, Castelli...they are different lengths, weights, pads, colors, fit, etc etc.