Homeβ€Ί Community Forum 🏠
Options

June 2019 Castelli Race Kit Order Info + Q&A Thread [Open Until 6/14]

edited September 6, 2019 12:35PM in Community Forum 🏠

Hey kids! Once a year we will be doing a high-end race kit order from Castelli. This year the order is open until Friday June 14th -- two weeks only.

The sale is live now through June 14th:sr, a link will be posted on the EN Gear Page here: http://members.endurancenation.us/Store/ENGearandUniformPage.aspx

Some things to note are below...

1. We will only be selling the Castelli Stealth Top 2 (link here) and The Castelli Free Tri Shoert (link here). Follow those links for details and sizing charts, etc. This kit is amazing, comfortable and fast. Enough said.
  2. This is race kit, so it is snug. Coach P barely fits into a Large - so you will likely want to order up on a top size. He has found the bottoms to be true to size (Coach P fits fine into the L bottoms). Ask your teammates here in the forums for feedback on sizing. CoachP only wears this kit in the last two weeks to race and for race day!
  3. All orders are final / no returns but we will have the EN Gear Swap working...so please double check that sizing Before you order.
  4. Every year we only get 1 to 3 orders from women and can't make minimums...so this year we will only order men's sizes and you can size accordingly. @Mariah Bridges Did this and the kit was still the bomb dot com.

Here are some shots of the kits in action.

Post those questions and get ready for the order!

~ Coach P

Comments

• Options

Hey Ladies, last year I ordered extra shorts to make minimums and I would like to unload a pair. I have a Ladies Medium, brand new with tags. Price is whatever it's listed as but I will throw in shipping and tax. Just want to get rid of them.

In regards to the top, for reference I ordered a Men's X-Small and it fits fine. I'm 5'5" wt 124.

@Alicia Chase could chime in as well. She also ordered the Men's top.

• Options

Finally getting to this, sorry. Yes, I ordered the Men’s XS. I’m 5’6” and around 120 lbs. I have very thin arms and the sleeves go to the elbow and they’re kind of baggy. Otherwise, the top fits really well.

• Options

I also have a mens L top and mens med shorts unused that I am willing to part with...but first, wait until the order starts!!!! #comingsoon

• Options

Order submitted. XS for top and bottom. Thanks @Sheila Leard and @Alicia Chase for your sizing recommendations!