Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Vermont Gravel Camp & epic Gravel Race –August 22-25

Having bought a house in Vermont where the state sport aside from skiing & craft Beer Drinking seems to be Gravel Biking, I seduced @Coach Patrick into starting a Gravel Camp this year. Through a mutual friend we’ve secured entries in one of the best Gravel Bike events of the summer, The Overland, which takes place on Saturday August 24th. The event is a 44 mile race taking place on Class 4 roads in Vermont. These are basically jeep trails, lots of climbing and a great party afterwards. Unfortunately after doing all this planning, Patrick realized he has Choo camp the same weekend (insert Homer Simpson emoji here), thus for year one, this is a member led camp.

The camp is open to all, the rides can be done on a gravel bike or a MTB. If you need one, local shops rent!

What you get –

• 4 days of epic Gravel riding including The Overland and a Course Preview ride on rural Vermont Roads.
  • Lodging at my Lakefront house a few miles from the event
  • Community breakfast food, after ride snacks + beers, & nutrition supplies for our day rides (Clif bars & GE)
  • Pricing below INCLUDES Paid Entry into the sold out (600 riders) Vermont Overland. You can’t get this entry anywhere! (Must wear EN kit!!)
  • Great diversions for non-riding partners including SUPs & Kayaks at the house
  • Selection of Post ride Ice Cold Vermont Craft Beers at the house
  • 2 pairs of Normatec Recovery boots for campers to utilize throughout the cam

Not Included

• Transportation To/From VT
  • Gravel or Mountain Bike
  • Dinners

Pricing

Queen Bedroom $350 single, $425 double

Bunk room or SofaBed spot $250

The dinner plan will be to do community dinners at the house or one of the many great local restaurants.

Be part of what will quickly become an epic annual EN event when Coach P joins the group next year. 

How to get there, Travel time to the camp is as follows -

Airports in Albany NY, Hartford CT & Burlington VT are all 2 hour car rides to the house.

Boston is 2:45, New York City is 4:30

Comments

• Options

@scott dinhofer this looks amaze balls. I can’t believe you got those slots (gravel bike lottery!!) and can wrap it in with you house. I am so bummed that i can’t commit this year but I plan on support you all blazing this trail from afar.

Who’s in?