Home New Member [First Month]
Options

Arielle Harvey Official Coach Thread [PlanEN]

2»

Comments

• Options

@matt limbert Thank you! Yes, I’ve been trying to stay active with Yoga and some easy rowing/walking .My watch logs it as “other” which uploads as cross training. I’ve been trying to go in and change them to represent my actual workout.

I was very happy with the first race! I know it will take time to become a better runner so I will just continue plugging away! I tried to pace it so that I could really push myself in that last mile.

In January, I would like to upgrade to the coach plan because I know it will benefit me when I’m training for my first Ironman and I have truly had a great experience. As of right now, I think Coach Patrick has me focusing on my running using the run durability program to finish out 2019. If I find it more beneficial to navigate with the coach plan, I will upgrade sooner than that. I also really loved being able to utilize the videos and resources.

If if I have questions regarding uploading my next plan, who would my contact person be? Does Coach Patrick continue uploading the plans for me or do I take over at this point? Are my comments/workouts still available to you if I have any questions?

• Options

Arielle, got it! I saw all that "cross-training" and I thought you were getting after it the crossfit. Good to know you got in some recovery with the easy rowing/walking etc. This week it will be back to more triathlon work and then race again in another week! How awesome is that?

I loaded your Post-race transition (after your final race in Sept) the run durability training up to 24 Nov (Phase 1 and 2 of Run Durability). You can load Phase 3, just for practice. You will have to go and update your zones for those plans to get the numbers to populate in the workouts. Just like you did last time!

That's great to hear that you like to upgrade. You can do it yourself here:

Or you can book a call with Brenda Ross @Brenda Ross here to walk you through the process. Here:

• End of Trial Call -- We review your experience & Unlock Year One / Race Execution for you (set it up here)

Right now you in PlanEN. At the end of your 30 day trial period, you will get a .pdf of this Coach Thread and keep access to your Final Surge log and the resources there. I can see your comments and workouts but I don't get alerts when you have a question. TeamEN access - keeps your coach thread active for questions - just like now - and extends your access to the the other videos, learning and forums.

Talk to you soon.

This discussion has been closed.