Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Did we lose the "new posts" feature in the shift to 4.0?   If so, I would love to have that back.  r/Paul

Comments

• Options

Hi Paul,

Others pointed out to me that in the grey bar, below the red bar above is a "not read" link. That's as close as we have for now. Better than nothing. image

I also miss, when replying, to be able to scroll down and see the original post and other replies.

• Options

Linda,

when you reply, scroll down a bit and click the arrow to expand "Topic Review"  I think you will be happy with the result

• Options

Dave, I dont' know about Linda, but I sure am happy having learned that!

THanks!

Mike

• Options

Thanks, just discovered "Topic Review"  Awesome!

tom

• Options

Dave--thanks for the heads up on topic review! I was opening topics in two tabs, toggling back and forth, and my head was about to explode. No matter what, this freakin' forum has been a ton of work to learn.

• Options

anything for my EN big sister

• Options

Folks -

Just peeking in here. Really appreciate you taking the time to learn the forum software, as hard as it has been for some of you. This new forum is fully searchable and linked across groups and actual forums. We purposely chose a forum software that is integrated with all of EN, in other words, not just a stand alone nicely designed product like vBulletin (3.0). I made a quick screencast that helps with some of the functionality, you can watch it online here.

Thanks for having such a positive attitude and supporting one another...

P

• Options

Thanks for pointing that out!!

• Options

I watched the entire video. Thanks for posting, P!