Home New Member [First Month]
Options

Zach Copeland Official Coach Thread [PlanEN]

2»

Comments

• Options

Zach, I checked out your Final Surge calendar and plan history. It looks correct to me. You are in Week 15 of the Short Course Intermediate) Plan. Those workouts are loaded to your calendar and that plan shows up in your training plan history. Coach Patrick modified some of the runs to "Run Steady." Next time you login left me know what you think.

@Zach Copeland

• Options
    edited August 9, 2019 8:17PM

@matt limbert the correct workouts show up for me I believe. This is what it looks like though when I look at training plan history. No big deal I guess if it shows up good on your end.

• Options

Zach, Yep. The short story is that is exactly what is is supposed to look like. The long story is: the Short Course is the Olympic plan (your new one), the HIM Bike focused is still there because those early workouts when you started are still in the calendar. After the Olympic plan, you will transition to the Post HIM recovery for 2 weeks, and then start to work on the Run Durability. The for the Short Course may seem a bit odd, but that is because Coach P need to install the Short Course plan, edit it for only the last few weeks, then insert those weeks into your existing calendar. Final Surge shows the dates that the plan was originally loaded to before he edited and shifted it.

@Zach Copeland

• Options

Nice work this past week. Looks like the start of a consistency streak. Way to go!

• Options

@Zach Copeland Zach, just checking up on you. It looks like you have been super busy. How are things going? ~Matt

This discussion has been closed.