Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Stephanie Stevens Official Coach Thread

@Stephanie Stevens

Here's your updated Season Plan, as promised. This is where you'll return to post all your "coach" questions as responses; I'll see them and reply. This first post is my best outline of how to proceed with your races, but you can ask any / all questions you want. So post away, know that I reply here usually Monday & Friday each week.

Power User Tip: Click the Star icon by the Title of this thread to subscribe, and you'll get email updates when I do reply.

Coach Notes

Your Races

• Ironman 70.3 Boulder (2019-08-03) #70.3boulder_19
  • Ironman Arizona (2019-11-24) #IMAZ_19   

Season Update

These are your recommended training plans, including the date you should start each one (sometimes you won’t complete a full plan but transition to another one). You can change your plans on the Training Plan page by clicking the Move / Change button. Learn more about each plan on the Training Plan Central Page.

• Last updated by Coach on 06/13/2019
  • On 6/10/2019 Load the -- Post Half Iron Transition Plan, All Levels (2wks) to end on 6/23/2019
  • On 6/24/2019 Load the EN Half Bike Focused to end on 08/04/2019
  • On 8/5/2019 Load the Run Durability for Triathletes 1 (9 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on 09/01/2019
  • On 9/2/2019 Load the -- EN Full Bike Focused to end on 11/24/2019
  • On 11/25/2019 Load the -- Post Ironman Transition Plan, All Levels (4wks) to end on 12/22/2019

Your Notes

Just finished IM Boulder. Need some time this summer to recharge, maintain fitness, plan and execute a wedding in August. Planning to do more fun/short rides this summer, OWS where possible, and more run frequency. 

Basically hoping for some guidance to make sure that I am ready for Boulder 70.3 in August (but I am not really concerned about how I do in that race), and when to hop into a plan for IMAZ. 

Let's get to work!

~ Coach P

Comments

• Options

Here's your updated Season Plan, as promised. This is where you'll return to post all your "coach" questions as responses; I'll see them and reply. This first post is my best outline of how to proceed with your races, but you can ask any / all questions you want. So post away, know that I reply here usually Monday & Friday each week.

Power User Tip: Click the Star icon by the Title of this thread to subscribe, and you'll get email updates when I do reply.

Coach Notes

https://endurancenation.wistia.com/medias/cqpy4fypf2 

Your Races

• Ironman St. George - North American Championships (2020-05-02) #IMSG_20 
    • EN Tucson camp

Season Update

These are your recommended training plans, including the date you should start each one (sometimes you won’t complete a full plan but transition to another one). You can change your plans on within Final Surge by clicking on the Training Plans > View My Plans. If you need help manipulating your plans in Final Surge, be sure to check out our Help Site. Remember, you can learn more about each plan and find related plan resources on the Plan Descriptions and Resources page.

•   Last updated by Coach on  November 19, 2019
    • On 11/25/2019 Load the -- Post Half Iron Transition Plan, All Levels (2wks) to end on 12/8/2019
    • On 12/9/2019 Load the -- Run Durability for Triathletes 1 (9 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on 1/5/2020
    • On 1/6/2019 Load the -- OutSeason for Triathletes (Bike Focus) Plan, 14wks to end on 4/13/2019

**Transition Early**

• On 3/3/2020 Load the -- EN Full Bike Focused to end on 5/3/2020
    • On 5/4/2020 Load the -- Post Half Iron Transition Plan, All Levels (2wks) to end on 5/17/2020
    • On 5/18/2020 Load the -- Run Focus Block, 2019 (6wks) to end on 6/28/2020

Move to France Camp

When you return, Load the -- EN Full Run Focused to end on 8/30/2020

• On 8/31/2020 Load the -- Post Ironman Transition Plan, All Levels (4wks) to end on 9/27/2020

Your Notes

I'm in my last few weeks of IMAZ training. Planning to go easy most of December and then jump on the JOS???Plans for the season (it didn't fit nicely into the format below):

EN Tucson Camp

IMSG

EN France Camp 

IM Penticton

May throw in some 70.3's somewhere, but not sure at this time.

Let's get to work!

~ Coach P