Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

Camp Hoff - 2020 June 12 - 17

CAMP Dates - Friday Night June 12 - Wednesday June 17 (can stay earlier or later for free!)

note that if people would prefer to do a Weds - Sunday Camp, dates may be changed to Wednesday June 10 - Sunday June 14.

year Two of the Vermont Tri Camp

I am once again planning a Camp at my Vermont Lake House. Last year we had 7 campers enjoy a terrific 5 days of biking, running and swimming in Vermont

The house is on Lake Rescue(Bring your wetsuit!), 3 miles North of Ludlow Vermont(Okemo Ski Area). I am conducting a 4-5 day camp (Fri night to Weds) there will be the option for people to come up earlier and make a longer time out of it.

If you are more interested in MTB/Gravel/Trail Running, there are nearby opportunities for all.

Costs is $150 for your own BR (Queen beds) or $75 in a bunk or sofa bed, The money is primarily to pay for food, nutrition, coffee and house cleaning. 

The house has 3 Queens, 2 sets of bunks, 1 sofa bed and we could probably do 1-2 singles on air mattresses (reduced rate).

GETTING to VERMONT - For those of you that would consider coming and flying here, the closest airports are all about 2 – 2 ½ hours away, Boston, Albany, Hartford, Burlington) There are 4 attendees that live in Northern NJ & Westchester County NY. We can easily arrange rides to VT if you can get to any NYC airport. 

Please let me know one of the following choices of your potential attendance. There is potential to make this a multi-house event as there are 3-4 VRBO houses within 250 yards of my house. I am hopeful that as I meet these people, I can secure a better rate being a neighbor and the timing being on the end of the shoulder season.

The house just went through a full interior renovation and can be viewed at this link. 

If you are interested, please let me know one of the following?

-checking my calendar, I like this idea

-totally in, what sacrilegious act must I perform to hold my spot?

-not doing anything crazy (I've seen your weight loss challenge thread) but count me in!

As of now we have a few committed folks from last year.

This will be a full blown Tri camp with an emphasis on big biking but plenty of time to have efficient swimming off my dock and a great run around the lake! 

If anyone wants to do an ultra camp, I can easily pull some great trail routes nearby and arrange for rides/ support. 

The FB group is located here if you'd like to track the action or see some of the pics of last years' camp!

Comments

• Options

This camp is so awesome! I highly recommend it!

• Options

Bumping this up as people are planning their years with more clarity. Would love to have people new to EN come join us at the 2nd Camp Hoff!!

Draw a line from Charlotte to Detroit, if you live to the right of that line, you should get in your car and come to Vermont!

• Options

I live a couple hours west of Detroit, and I went to Hoff camp last year. I highly recommend it!! It was awesome! I do wish I could go back this year, but I don’t think it will fit into my work schedule this year. Keep up the great work Hoff! Feel free to message me if you want the perspective of a past camper.