Homeβ€Ί Community Forum 🏠
Options

Team Race Database

EN Community,

Trying to comply with Coach P's request to enter our 2020 Races into the data base. Even saw his passive aggressive video, :) The link in his email takes me to Protected: Team Race Database. The requested password must be different from our general EN access password because I am being denied. Any guidance my friends. I don't want to say on Coach's naughty list.

Dan

Comments

• Options

@DANIEL MOLINA Entering in the races is done separately from viewing the database. I believe through all my digging you are in compliance as I searched the database for IM St. George and see you listed along with 18 other EN'ers, see two below for the password to the database.

1) To enter in your races it's the same process as asking for a season roadmap but you click on the "Updating / Adding Races Only **Not for Coach P to Process**" button in the form and this should get you in compliance.

From either the forums or dashboard click the 'training' tab then -'submit my races' found at the link below if I got it right.

2) As for the Team Race Database I had to dig up my old email on this below is a portion with the email that I received back in September. If covers some of what I mentioned above but more importantly the password

"Time to get our Race Database (password WORKWORKS) humming like the fine-tuned machine it's meant to be.Β Please add your 2020 races to the list; you can check "Do Not Process" if you just want to update the database and not have Coach P do a Season Roadmap for you. You can resubmit as new races arise; the goal here is to have a full accounting of who is doing what in 2020 so we can do a better job of supporting you all! "