Homeβ€Ί General Training Discussions

NOS 2020 Run - Week 14

Well its finally here, we are on the last week of the OS. and its time for our final testing of either a 10k or half-marathon. So time to show off your gains over this years OS with a 10k or half marathon this weekend or next. Then you'll need to update your plans on Final Surge with whatever comes next for you. For some of us that means time to load up some IM plans for St George just a few months away (look forward to meeting up with some of you then), for others its may be a HIM or different IM.

Bike/Run Focus:

• 5/6/7 are the numbers to remember for # of times to run this week
  • Test Week - Half Marathon or 10k time trial

Congratz on making it through this years OS, I hope you saw the gains your were hoping form and I wish you the best on your season ahead.

Tagged:

Comments

• @Patrick Hayden Thanks for keeping things interesting. This year seemed like more folks have later races and are doing the JOS than in years past. Sorry I was such a lurker in the run threads, I was just trying to keep all of he balls in the air. Good Luck in St. George!

• @Ralph Moore - Great job leading up the bike threads and pushing us. I would agree it looks like there are a lot more JOS folks this year, but any its always tough with the OS going through the holidays. I know I stumbled a bit through part of it with all my commitments. Good luck in your races this year as well!

• Thanks @Patrick Hayden @Ralph Moore ...I definitely needed the motivation...Good luck on your future endeavors!!