Home General Training Discussions
Options

Reading my FTP

Good morning,

I noticed that my bike workouts are not posting on my final surge. I see that my run and swim workouts are marked as completed but not my bike workouts. Also, how do I get my FTP for my bike? It isn't showing up on my indoor Zwift after I do the workout. Am I missing something?

Thank you,

Linda Johnson

Comments

• Options

@Linda Johnson. are you only using Zwift to record your bikes WKOs? If so you need to make sure that you are sharing them to Final Surge. It sounds like your run and swim wkos may be recorded on Garmin or another device that is already linked to FS. You may need to pass Zwift through Garmin for example which would then be shared to Final Surge. In regards to FTP , have you done an FTP test in Zwift? Under workouts in Zwift there is a couple different ways to test FTP. When you complete one these tests Zwift will display then store your FTP. Endurance Nation also has an FTP testing protocol that you can find under the training tab on the website.

• Options

Thanks for the prompt response. I will try and connect my Zwift to my final surge and do a FTP test.

Linda Johnson