Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Meet the Team 2010 Edition

Folks -

Last year Rich did a very, very cool thing. And it didn't involve a motorbike. image  He interviewed 10-12 of our most prolific members for the EN podcast. It's a great way to learn about the Team and each other...and we'd like to fire it up again.

If you are interested, here's what you need to do:

• Email admin@endurancenation.us with the subject: Meet The Team
  • Please include 3 contact options, each with 30 minutes in length.
  • A phone number where we can call (note, we'll call via skype so inbound # will seem jacked).

We'll confirm and then make you "EN" famous...

So excited,

P

Comments

• Options

I loved it!  Was great listening.  Thanks for bringing this back.  Very cool

• Options

Can we still access the interviews from last year somewhere? I searched the 3.0 forum to no avail - It would be nice for us newer folks!

Thanks image
  • Options

Robin,

Try this link:  http://www.endurancenation.us/podcast/#latest

This takes you to the posdcast page.  Use the 'click here' link for the latest podcast close to the top.  It seems the meet the team link lower in the page is broken.

Gordon

• Options

Folks, glad you like the concept, but actually need some of you to INTERVIEW!!!!! Please follow the instructions below...just me and some crickets here, starting at a 400-person Team! 

If you are interested, here's what you need to do:

• Email admin@endurancenation.us with the subject: Meet The Team
    • Please include 3 contact options, each with 30 minutes in length.
    • A phone number where we can call (note, we'll call via skype so inbound # will seem jacked).