Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

Centurion Cycling Dates Set and Registration Open

I noticed on twitter this morning that the new Centurion Cycling events are now finalized and registration is open.

I'm pretty serriously considering the 100 mile race in Madison on August 8th.  Any one else interested in these races of have thoughts on them?

http://www.centurioncycling.com/register/

Comments

• Options

I'm interested in the 100 miler too.

• Options

There is a team option if we can round up enough EN folks from the midwest that want to put our paceline skills Coach Rich taught us to work.  I think you need a minimum of 5 people.

The timing may actually work for folks doing IMWI as well as long as it doesn't fall on a race simulation weekend.

• Options

That would be very cool to get a team together.

• Options
    I might be interested in the Colorado race. The Madison one might be too close to the Powerman Zofingen (9/5/10).
  • Options
    I was very interested in the Mammoth event but it's been scheduled for the same weekend as IMWI. Damn...
  • Options
    Posted By Rich Strauss on 27 Nov 2009 05:59 AM

I was very interested in the Mammoth event but it's been scheduled for the same weekend as IMWI. Damn...

That sucks.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the Mammoth one (25mi TT on Sat, 100mi on Sun).  If anyone else is interested in putting an EN team together for Mammoth let me know.

Fred

• Options
    Posted By Fred Gilbert on 27 Nov 2009 04:48 PM
    Posted By Rich Strauss on 27 Nov 2009 05:59 AM

That sucks.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the Mammoth one (25mi TT on Sat, 100mi on Sun).  If anyone else is interested in putting an EN team together for Mammoth let me know.

Fred

I'm seriously considering the Mammoth race.  This series looks really interesting.

tom