Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Sorry to ask a really stupid question...

First of all, there's no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid people (J/k).

In any case, I do have a stoopid question: Under the new EN 4.0, what does my membership get me (besides the pleasure of everyone's company of course). Under the "old" EN, we paid membership per month, and then we purchased whatever flavor OS and/or HIM or IM training plan. I was under the impression that the new EN's increased membership/month meant that included whatever flavor training plans we needed for our A race. If this is correct, how then do I activate whatever flavor plan I choose?

Thanks, and again, sorry to ask stoopid question. I'm sure this was put out at some point; in the midst of moving, changing jobs, going through refresher pilot training and trying to keep up an IM training schedule, I probably missed that lecture at some point. Many apologies.

Comments

• Options

Howdy James!

You did the right thing by sending a message through Admin Questions and Notification. I'm thinking that some switch hasn't been turned on for you.   They'll help you troubleshoot!   Unless you are on a totally seperate membership(and I think there is only one flavor), you should be either in or entering into an OS Plan followed by a training plan that will lead you up to your "A" race.  Again, I'm thinking that a switch hasn't been thrown somewhere while setting up your account.  

A friendly suggestion to new and old  members:  Coach Pat and/or Coach Rich can correct me, but if you're having difficulty with your account, I think they prefer everyone to contact them through the "Admin Questions and Notifications" (just like James did).  This will help them address any issue you might experience, otherwise, they would have to review all messages and posts throughout the system.  There are 400 of us and less than a handful of them running the site.  If they had to review all messages and posts, it would take time away from coming up with all the cool stuff they are working on!   Personally, I like their cool stuff!   

• Options

James -

I replied to you via email...we need to know your A tri race (not marathon) to begin processing you via the OutSeason, etc.

Please recall the increased monthly is a result of the fact that you don't have to pay to purchase a training plan, actually SAVING you money every year...almost to the tune of $200. I don't hear a lot of the "thanks for saving us long-term members $200", but I know you guys get it. 

Thanks!

P

• Options
    Posted By Patrick McCrann on 28 Nov 2009 02:38 PM

James -

I replied to you via email...we need to know your A tri race (not marathon) to begin processing you via the OutSeason, etc.

Please recall the increased monthly is a result of the fact that you don't have to pay to purchase a training plan, actually SAVING you money every year...almost to the tune of $200. I don't hear a lot of the "thanks for saving us long-term members $200", but I know you guys get it. 

Thanks!

P

Thanks for saving us long-term members $200!

tom

• Options

I think I said it before, but I don't want my gratitude to go unspoken. Thank you.

• Options

Linda,

Thanks for that. We really appreciate it.

• Options

James -

Thanks!

P

Thanks Patrick. I got your email and once I've decided for sure on my COA, I'll contact Kris and have my switch flipped for my OS/IM TP.

And I was pretty sure that my membership included the plans, but just needed to confirm. Thanks.

I have friends who have one on one coaches who do a good job with them, but none who take as much interest in the team as a whole, and developing a cadre of not just good but GREAT IM executors. So let the fun n games begin!!

• Options
    Posted By James Lewis on 29 Nov 2009 10:56 AM

James -

Thanks!

P

Thanks Patrick. I got your email and once I've decided for sure on my COA, I'll contact Kris and have my switch flipped for my OS/IM TP.

And I was pretty sure that my membership included the plans, but just needed to confirm. Thanks.

I have friends who have one on one coaches who do a good job with them, but none who take as much interest in the team as a whole, and developing a cadre of not just good but GREAT IM executors. So let the fun n games begin!!

Please don't email Kris. Use the "Request Plan Change" button on your training plan page. Thanks.