Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Pre and Post Holiday Weight

Anyone want for fun to see how we do over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend regarding maintaining/changing weight?

Perhaps pre weigh-in with a Thurs morning weight and compare to a post weigh-in Monday morning?

Comments

• Options
    OK. I'm in!
  • Options
    I don't want to embarass myself with the food and beer weight, so I'm going to respectfully decline.
  • Options

I'm in.  that way I can start things off ith the Push up challenge on Thursday.

• Options
    My thurs morning weight = 163
  • Options

Morning Weigh In = 197

• Options

My Wed. afternoon weight was 184.5.

• Options

126.4 this morning. Ugh before I even have dinner.

• Options
    136.8 this a.m. heading to jersey for turkey day #2 tomorrow though. could be ugly... image
  • Options
    My Wed. afternoon weight was 184.5 Sunday weight was 185.5. At one point over the weekend I got on the scale it said I was at 189, but that was after many plates of food were in my system. Yesterdays 2.5 hour ride and today's run helped keep me close.
  • Options
    Monday morning 164

Start weight = 163, finish = 164. Not too bad considering the full stomach I felt I had the entire long weekend.
  • Options

Holding steady at 152.0 this morning post holiday.

• Options

Thought to weigh my myself at about noon today. I'll post tomorrow. The news will not be good is my feeling.

• Options

made it through Thursdaya and Friday OK, but went away for the weekend.  Won't look at the scale until ext wednesday.

• Options

125.8 at 5 am. I was 126.4 on Tday morning. That's not too bad. I really need to get those 4 pounds off. Man, can I feel it running. Nose back to the better-eating grindstone today.

• Options

Great thread! I was 181 on Turkey Morning and 179 on Monday. I did binge a bit (twice, not once!), but am doing okay on a daily basis...how is everyone else doing?

Patrick

• Options
    afraid to get on the scale. image two turkey days for me this weekend = damage control. totally worth it though!
  • Options
    Does anybody's else's weight start with "2"? Halligan? David? Big Bry?
    Helloooooo?.... Lonely out here.....

As we are in power season I'm not looking. I'm just trying to get stronger.
    My pants tell me all I need to know. image

• Options
    I was 185 this morning after a pretty bad 4 days of eating/boozin etc. I think we had one pie per person on Thursday???. Bout the same weight I went in at. I am now on Day 2 of the drop pounds/crush dreams plan. Time will tell how it works out.

I feel like have plenty on the watts side and need to drop the KG's to make any real gains.
  • Options
    Posted By chris malone on 01 Dec 2009 06:41 AM

Does anybody's else's weight start with "2"? Halligan? David? Big Bry?

Helloooooo?.... Lonely out here.....

As we are in power season I'm not looking. I'm just trying to get stronger.

My pants tell me all I need to know.

Chris, I weighed in at 201 last Tues at my annual physical.  I was wearing some heavy corduroy pants, my beard is thickening, and I hadn't shaved my head in a week.  I then had 3 official Thanksgiving dinners, Wed night, Thurs, and Sat.  Needless to say, I do believe I'm still holding onto my clydesdale status. 

I don't own a scale and just put my Y membership on hold which is where I did my weigh ins, but like you said, my pants tell me everything I need to know and right now, they're telling me good news. 

Dave

• Options

Just saw this thread. My stats:

Thurs AM, 148.4 (up from 143.4 two days earlier, which was two days after IM AZ). Hmm, I'm thinking, I must have OD's on the hydration replacement last 48 hours.

Thurs PM, ate like a pig (a polite one) with three return trips to the buffet line at a local high-end restaurant with my family).

Fri AM, weighed 147.4. BF% indicated that, yes, I had indeed lost more water than I had gained in soild foods.