Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Member Discount Codes

Where do I find the current discount codes to buy a new OS Plan?

Phil C.

Comments

• Options
    Posted By Phillip Cleveland on 02 Dec 2009 04:31 PM

Where do I find the current discount codes to buy a new OS Plan?

Phil C.

Philip, as a member you don't need to buy the training plans separately. Go to the Training tab above, Training Plan Central, then look for the Request Training Plan change near the top left. Tell us what your first A-race of the season is and we'll communicate with you from there. Thanks.

• Options
    Phil, I believe you should be able to request a plan change from the "Training Plan Central" section and not need to purchase a OS Plan. As a member you do not need to purchase individual plans, it is included in your monthly membership.
  • Options
    Thanks Guys!!!

Phil C
  • Options
    In a related topic, I asked in the Admin forum a while ago if there was a way to add all the discount/coupon codes (internal and external) to a single place, maybe a WIKI?
  • Options

Scott,

I'm not really sure there is a need:

• You guys don't need to buy training plans from us anymore, so need for that code
    • Powertap and Quarq is just you email admin@endurancenation.us with Powertap Quote in the heading and I get back to you.
    • The only other relationships we have are with Infinit and Fuelbelt. We will likely be negotiating a one-time, super good price group buy dealio with each of them sometime soon. IOW, January is your get your season-supply of Infinit at a great price month.