Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Service Unavailable

Not sure if anyone else is getting these messages, but I've had many "Service Unavailable" messages when clicking on links to the forum.  The screen is white with the message in the top left hand corner.  Often times refreshing 5 or 6 times fixes the problem, but other times it can be a much longer period of time.

I'm running on a Mac if that matters.

tom

Comments

• Options

That's been happening to me on a somewhat regular basis too. I just thought the site was was down, and just came back later. I'm not on Mac.

• Options
    Yes. I've seen that a few times, too.
  • Options
    Me too- I'm guessing it has to do with the upgrades they have been making to the Dashboard????
  • Options
    I get it sometimes too....part of it is that we are are really taxing the system set up. This is our busiest time of year, technologically speaking, and we are seeing some performance issues. I will discuss with the bosses...

Thanks for your patience!

P
  • Options

This far into the season the EN forums need to be able to run at .8 of max capacity during the peak times of the day

• Options
    @Matt, wouldn't that be at .80 IF?!?
  • Options
    @Matt and @Scott... I don't know. .80 sounds a little high to me. You don't want to burn too many matches, right? ;-P
  • Options
    I think we have most of this licked. Hopefully this issue fades for you guys. Basically it's a message the server spits out after our website makes too many calls for info (with errors) in an hour. So when you change your plan, for example, it fires of a notification...but many folks have bad emails or none set up in the system, and when enough of those bounce....we reset. Again, we should be all set now..thanks for your patience!

P
  • Options

Hi Linda, I too have been having problems. I have a Mac and get the twitters but can neve SEND a twitter, it is always in the soft grey so I write it put can't "post it" so I looked up goggle and it said I had to down load "java script" which I thought I had and still stuck. any ideas?? Also, I can' find the forums that have the HIM's, used to be about 3/4 down the page, can you find them?? thanks and hope all your training is going great!

• Options
    Linda, I emailed you the link to the HIMs. You might need to hit: Shift+Apple+R all at once to reload.