Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

IMAZ congratulations

Congratulations to everyone who raced yesterday in Tempe. I saw some of you ;different points throughout the day and  it was great to get a high-five or hear "Go EN". Also thanks to Rich Miller, Tracy Wood, and Terry O for their support.

Time to relax now!! Congrats again to all.

Comments

• Options
    Gina--It was fun to watch you cross the finish line! You looked great.
  • Options

Congrats Gina!  Bummed I didn't see you at any point of the race.  We probably crossed paths on the run but I might have been in my eyes-half-closed-Zombie mode.  I look forward to reading your RR.

• Options

Hey Gina!  It was great seeing you out there and the hi-five really helped.  Looking forward to your race report.

• Options

Hey Gina! 

It was GREAT to see you out on the course!  We found a excellent location to see everyone come up the little incline over by the Tempe Art Center!  Location, Location, Location....there was a bar right behind us!      Too bad I don't drink! 

I mentioned previously, it was great to see the big smiles on the EN'ers when I flashed the top secret EN Hand Signal.  Everyone looked GREAT out there!   Hind sight, I wish I had brought the Race Numbers of everyone on the team so I could ID you and flash the EN Hand Signal too you!  

Funny story!  I was using variations on a theme of "Go EN!".    A person next to me asked:  "Are all of your teammates named Ian?"   I fell off my chair laughing! 

If anyone wants to fly me to all of the races next year, I'll cruise all over the course and flash the EN Hand Signal to the teammates! 

• Options

Gina,

It was such a pleasure for me to be there.  It was great meeting you and the rest of the team that was there.  You guys are such an amazing inspiration to me!

Terry