Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Font size

Please make the standard font size bigger on the posts.  Currently you can change the size and the font but after using punctation it goes back to the original.  somewhat annoying.  Currently the font size is set on "small" and I think medium is better for reading.  and I am not adverse to large, actually I think large is effective!  

to be more creative, as I don't like the vanilla style "Arial" font, please allow the font to remain the same after punctuation..... I prefer comic sans MS but don't expect it to be the standard font but would like to use it.

Thanks for the cooperation and nope I don't expect this immediately but thought I would put my request in!!  m

Comments

• Options

I 2nd this. I do not have eye problems but find myself skipping the posts with tiny print. I enlarge all my posts to medium.

• Options

+3. I have good eyes and keep hitting CTRL + in the browser to see forum posts. Might it also be possible to change the hyperlink color to something besides black? 

• Options

What Michele said. I really do not read many of the small type posts. I just can't wade through them. Who knows what pearls I have already missed. image

• Options

We hear you, it's on our list of things to do, we'll get to it when higher priority tasks have been completed. Thanks!

• Options

Fixed, changed to 14pt. Feedback?

• Options
    Posted By Rich Strauss on 05 Dec 2009 03:25 PM

Fixed, changed to 14pt. Feedback?

That's great! Now I can put off getting bifocals. Ha!

• Options

yes I can see that the font size is larger, I believe now it is one size up from initial size.