Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Double Exposure on the Dashboard

When I go to the dashboard, I don't have the bar across the top, it is along the side in red, but the logos are superimposed on top of the links to forums, data tool, plan, etc.  Because the logos are on top, I can't click on most of the links.  I'm a FNG, just haven't figured all this out yet, but couldn't find anything about this anywhere in the forums.

Comments

• Options
    I switched from Firefox to Explorer, and this issue is resolved. Go figger.
  • Options
    Neill -

It's a caching issue, Rich had the same thing on his FF. You need to either clear your cache or make sure you are pointed to a URL that starts with "members.endurancenation.us" and not "endurancenation.us.dnnmax.com" ....sorry for that!
  • Options
    Neill,

I've noticed that over all this site works better in IE. There are several parts that don't render correctly in FF, Chrome, or an IE tab.
  • Options

Hi - I pretty much use chrome 100% of the time and if not using chrome, I am using FF. I have seen some small things here and there but nothing major like the stuff being described above. If you find something major can you please send me a screenshot or something?