Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Cant figure out where the plans are

Please dont think Im dumb...but I can't figure out where all the plans are.  And I saw somewhere that there are swimming/weight training plans somewhere...cant find those either.  Help!!!

Comments

• Options
    Go up to "Training" in the red header bar and you'll get a drop down menu. Click "My Training" and you'll go to your own training plan. The Swim Hack stuff for the OS should be one of your resources in the My Training section IIRC

Check out the Wiki (under Resources) for Core sets you may or may not choose to supplement your plan with (I don't think there are any "weight training" plans)
  • Options
    Posted By Lauren Parello on 20 Oct 2010 07:26 AM

Please dont think Im dumb...but I can't figure out where all the plans are.  And I saw somewhere that there are swimming/weight training plans somewhere...cant find those either.  Help!!!

Hi Lauren,

Welcome aboard! When you upgraded to a full member, you should have received an email from us that pointed you to a page that told you to complete a survey for us. Please find that, do that, and I'll get you set up back here. Thanks!

• Options
    I submitted it last night. Did you receive it?
  • Options

No, sorry, I don't see. Please try again. Thanks!

• Options
    Ok-I tried again!
  • Options

Yep, got it and will get it done later today. Thanks!