Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Status Updates not posting to Twitter

I had this working for quite a while, but for some reason it seems to have stopped.  When I post a Status update on the Dashboard (regardless of how many characters) it's not posting to my Twitter feed.  I've double checked my settings and my twitter account is still in there. 

I'm not sure if it's just me or if it's happening to others.  Not a high priority but I wanted to let you guys know.

Comments

• Options
    Hey- it's working again. Not sure what ya did, but thanks!
  • Options
    Cool - we didn't do anything image. Rumor has it that twitter has a super secret hierarchy of stuff they start turning off when they get over loaded. I am pretty sure the service we use to post to is probably one of the first if rumor is true.
  • Options
    I thought the directionality was the other way...i.e., if you turned that thing on, then the dashboard picked up your twitters that had a #workworks. Obviously I'm mistaken. Is there a little explanation (e.g., wiki???) on this? I did a search on twitter in the wiki and didn't come up with anything.
  • Options
    William- if you put your Twitter ID into your profile, then anything you post on the EN Status Update (within 140 characters of course) will get sent out as a Tweet as well. No #workworks needed. It only works pushing from EN to Twitter. You can't get it to go from Twitter to EN.
  • Options
    Got it. Thanks.