Home General Training Discussions
Options

Power Seminar, Lesson #1: Terms and Definitions

Endurance Nation Power Seminar, Lesson #1: Terms and Definitions

Objectives:

• Understand how EN applies the perspectives and lessons of power training to everything we do.
  • Understand the origin, definition, and application of critical power training terms and ideas.
  • Heart rate athletes will understand how to apply these lessons and terms to their own training.
  • Introduction to the power resources we have available to the Team.

Questions about this lesson? Please post to this thread.

Interested in learning more about our brand new Endurance Nation Power Clinic, an intensive add-on to your training plan, proven to boost Functional Threshold Power by 5% in only six weeks? Please go here.

Comments

• Options
    I just purchased a PM and need guidance on where to go from here. Is this power seminar the same as what is offered in the power webinar? Or do I really need to make that purchase to figure out how to understand all I need to for training with power?

Thanks!
    Stacey
  • Options
    Stacey,
    This seminar is meant to be a quick introduction to a broad number of topics. The Power Webinar, $59 for members, is a far, far more complete product. Maybe others could tell you of their experiences with it and it's value to them.
  • Options
    Stacey,
    I'll jump in and tell you the 59 bucks for the power webinar is a great deal, it is the biggest fast track you can take to learn your power meter. Well well well worth it. It is a small price to pay to learn to be able to use your PM.
  • Options
    Thanks Dan and Rich for feedback. Just ordered webinar.