Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

How did I miss this???

And who is responsible for it?  OMG, I peed my pants!!!  This is freakin HYSTERICAL!!!!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZvHFnNNUjA

Comments

• Options

Hysterical!!!!!!!

• Options

Until he was mentioned in the video, my money was on a John Stark production. Now...I don't know. 

• Options

That would be me.   Tried to put as many EN acronyms in it as I could.  :-)  I had A LOT more stuff but didn't have time to get it all in as it was getting long.

Glad you liked it. 

• Options

That is just AWESOME! I think the 2010 edition of the secret squirrel red race shirts should have those 2 guys on it. I would definitely buy one (-:

• Options
    Does Patrick live in his kitchen?!!! "nice microwave" okay this was way funny. m
  • Options
    Posted By Marianne Park on 17 Dec 2009 06:32 AM

Does Patrick live in his kitchen?!!! "nice microwave" okay this was way funny. m

That was my favorite part! 

John- thanks so much for the laugh!  I think you should make a sequal with all the stuff that fell on the editing floor!  There's soooo much to play with!  Or maybe I can convince Beth to pick up where you left off with two EN Chicka's. 

• Options
    I need to start checking the forums from home. My co-workers were giving me weird looks as I was in tears watching that.
  • Options

Hilarious.  Work works, baby!

• Options

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny.  

I particularly liked how you put the characters into tri bodysuits.   

• Options
    I like P's kitchen as well
  • Options

If I do say so myself, I like Matt Sullivan's interval rTSS of .1675.  "That was low for him."   

• Options
    Posted By Chris G on 17 Dec 2009 02:30 PM

I like P's kitchen as well

I've been coveting that fruit bowl stand thingy he has on the counter for years now!

John- that stuff about Halligan doing FTP intervals upside down so he can flush Lactic Acid was also sheer genius!

• Options

OH MY GOD, that is funny! Priceless, cuz my kids heard me laughing and came running. At first they were all excited that I was watching two superheroes on YouTube. But, then after about 10-15 seconds they looked at each other like, "What the...", then asked me what the heck I was watching. And why I was peeing in my pants.

p.s. @Dave Tallo: love the Mater reference!

• Options
    oh yeah I liked the "he ran 10 miles... and that was low for him!" and all of the #s just spouted out.. very funny. too clever
  • Options

John, thanks for the laugh of the day!  For anyone in EN this is just too good to miss.  r/Paul

• Options
    So many funny parts. It must be true if it's on Slowtwitch. Not Chris Lieto, Tom Glynn . . . Hilarious!
  • Options
    John...I spit coffee out my nose.

Vince
  • Options

I FINALLY got to see this! LOVED IT! Very funny.

But we don't spike Gatorade back east, we spike Infinit! LOL