Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

where is the discount thread?

Hmm, everytime i come looking for the discount code thread, i can never find it.  I guess i expect them to be a sticky in the admin/questions section which states sponsor discounts.. My searches haven't come up with the link. I'm looking for the wheel build thread, looking for a race wheel with power tab hub..  anyone?  thanks

Comments

• Options

I found that one, i thought we had a thread that listed out various wheel build options with prices. Maybe we just have to email rich now?? Still, there should be a sticky thread somewhere that lists all the discounts with discount codes we get, i just can't find it now?

• Options

Wheelbuilder sales have always worked as "email Rich for a quote," not a discount code. Yes, I used to have a list of prices but now since he is also selling the Garmin stuff with PT builds it's just to complicated...and people always email me with questions anyway so we might as well turn it into a quote process .

Only other regular discount code we have is for Infinit. I've emailed them the last couple weeks to hook up a annual sale type deal but haven't heard back.