Home Classifieds
Options

Cervelo Dual (52 cm) with Power Tap SL

I am changing my ride, and have my lightly used 52 cm Cervelo Dual for sale. Pics upon request. Just back from a successful outing at IM Arizona, this bike has been used by me over the past 3 seasons. Only ridden during IM training as I have a road bike for other occasions. I upgraded to a compact crank and added the Power Tap this summer. I will sell it with the Power Tap for $1250 or 750 without. This is a really great bike and it has served me very well as a first tri-bike. 

Chuck Peterson - cfpeterson@mac.com or 208-861-1883 if your prefer to talk

Comments

• Options

Chuck, it is a 2007? Is it set up like a road bike or a tri bike? What are the components? Would you ship to Ottawa Canada? Pics please. Very interested.

• Options

Hi Brenda - 

The Dual is set up as a tri-bike. I believe it is a 2008 - but I purchased it in February of 08 so that is the reason for that belief. It might have been a 2007 model, I am not certain. The bike has Ultegra derailers, 105 brakes. If you send me an email address I will send you photos. I am willing to ship to an EN teammate in Canada upon payment in full. I had the bike on ebay last week but had second thoughts about selling and removed it. I think I am still interested in selling if you want it. By the way - the Power Tap SL is on the bike and it works great for training the EN way.

i can be reached at 208-861-1883