Home Classifieds
Options

808 Zipps

I have a set (front/rear) of 2008 Zipp 808's for sale. They're set up for Shimano. Included is one set of virgin Continental 4000 tubes (new Sept 2010). These wheels are actually my son's. They have been sitting in my basement for last two seasons - he was deployed to Afghanistan. I thought about purchasing but I want clinchers. I just cleaned/inspected them and they look excellent. More photos/info if needed. I will box them and you pay for shipping. $1100 total.

Comments

• Options

Dusty - help a techno idiot out - how/where do i find your PM? i have some photos - not sure about Clydesdale rating - my son weighs 170 ish

• Options
    Hey Jeffery, these look awesome! They are the standard zipps, not the clydesdale or max's. (figured it out from the spoke count, thanks for posting the pics.)

I am a big guy, 6' 4" and 245 so I don't think these will work for me. The weight rating from Zipp says 225 and wheels is one area I don't want to skimp on from a weight rating perspective. I've been watching eBay and will eventually find a set or some Hed H3's. Just can't justify the new prices for Zipps.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, somebody that isn't linebacker size is going to get some nice wheels!
  • Options
    Are they sold yet?
  • Options

still available @ 12:30 p.m. 1/31/11