Home Classifieds
Options

2009 Cervelo P2C 51cm for sale

USED 2009 Cervelo P2C  51cm

$1200+shipping - live in the Boston area for any local people.

Must sell because frame size is too big so I had to buy a smaller bike.  Bought summer of 2009 and bike probably has about 1600mi on it.

- Ultegra

- Vision Tech Base Bar and Vision Tech Aero Brake Levers

- Profile Design T2+ Aerobars

- FSA Gossamer crank

- Shimano R500 wheels

- Vittoria Rubino

- Fizik Arione Tri 2 saddle (NEW)

Photos can be found here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/<...directlink</a>

Any questions, please feel free to email me: joppenheim7@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Justine, I am coming to Boston for the Marathon. If i were to purchase the bike could I pick it up when i am there provided I pay upfront. I am in Canada. Are you expecting 1200 in american funds or can we call it even with 1200.00 in Canadian funds?
  • Options

Hi Brenda,

Definitely could pick it up when you come to Boston, take a look before you buy, and Canadian funds is fine.

Have you run Boston before?  Great race, and one day I hope to join the masses.

Justine

• Options
    Justine, just talked to my hubby and i would like to buy the bike. I can do an email transfer of money to you ASAP and then I have a friend who we are staying with in Medford who might be able to pick it up for me before we come down to Boston for the race.

It will be my first time participating at Boston, but my husbands 2nd. Not a fast runner, just old, so that is how I qualified.

Let me know what you think.
  • Options

Congrats on the BQ - you'll enjoy the race for sure!

I can do PayPal if you want or we can sort out another way of payment.  Can arrange to get the bike to your friend in Medford, or I can just hold it for you until you guys come down for Boston - we can settle payment then if you want.  Whatever works.

• Options
    I can try paypal, but I always have issues. Which bank do you deal with, because I can just do a money transfer. I appreciate you trusting me with paying you when I come up, but I have the cash now and it is a hole in my pocket, so the sooner I get it to you the less possibility I spend it on something else and then have to reproduce it come BQ time.
  • Options

Hey Brenda,

Just sent you a PM.

Justine