Home General Training Discussions
Options

Tour of California 2010 Logistics

I know that May sounds like it's really far away- but it will be here sooner than you think and I gotta book flights early if I want to get on something that won't cost $$$ or have multiple connections!  So I've got 3 quick Q's for ya.

1- What dates/times should we plan for flight arrival/departures?

2- What airport/city should we be flying into?

3- Most important- how many more TOC Camp slots are left?  We need to fill this camp with EN CHICKAS!!!! 

Comments

• Options

Nemo, I got an email from RnP on 11/20/09 (I think you were in NZ) about this:

Dates: The 2010 camp will run Sunday, May 16 to Saturday, May 22.

Start: Campers will fly into Reno on Saturday, May 15, and begin the riding with Stage 1 on Sunday, Nevada City to Sacramento. There is an opportunity to fly into LAX on Friday, May 14, and drive up with the camp vehicles on Saturday.

Finish: We'll finish a week later in the LA area. You'll fly out of LAX on either the following Saturday or Sunday, depending your schedule. Most people fly out of LAX on a Saturday red-eye.

BTW, are you solo for this trip? I am! Wanna be my roomate?

• Options

Thanks Kitboo!  I was in NZ and must have missed that email in the deluge I had to sift through when I returned!

I'm solo- and would be most happy to room with ya!!!

• Options

Ladies,

Look for an email from me tomorrow. I've already got you to shacking up in the room assignments

• Options

YAY!!!!! I am so excited for the ToC! Such a good time and warm weather to boot this year!!!

• Options
    I know we do have room...maybe 3-4 slots? It's all EN this year...and the more chicas the better! image

P